Jua alichosema Thomas Ulimwengu anapoelekea kufunga mwaka juu ya soka

...................

“I have played well and made assists”- Thomas Ulimwengu.

“I have played well and made assists”- Thomas Ulimwengu

Ulimwengu has been of great help to both club and country in 2014, his attributes includes strength and skill on the ball with an ability to be an aerial threat
Goal had a chance to speak with Thomas Ulimwengu one of the nominees for Goal Tanzania Player of the year.
I have nothing much to say more than to Thank God for making me be in the list of nominees for Goal Player of the year Award, because I believe there are a lot of players in Tanzania with quality but I have made it to the top 5.
Ulimwengu further said that he is leaving the job of choosing the winner to the voters because in 2014 he has done many great things for both club and country and he leaves the decision to the voters who have are witnesses to what he has achieved on the pitch.
“I have played well, scored goals and made assist this is enough to make me the winner for the award, but my fellow nominees have also done great things its best we let the voters decide”, said Ulimwengu.
The young striker who has great potential and has been of great help to both club and country in 2014, his attributes includes strength and skill on the ball with an ability to be an aerial threat


Thanks to Zuberi Karim Jumaa

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e0QpO-QtZzE/U5DWDUZasXI/AAAAAAAABWg/QlFF97gwNdc/s1600/RAHA+GIF.gif
GIVE YOUR OPINIONS HERE

0 comments: